Windows | Palm Bay Tower
HURRICANE WINDOW INSTALLMENT
Kevin Gray (KGD), managed the window replacement in 26 units in Miami’s iconic residential tower, damaged in a hurricane. The project was finished ahead of schedule and under budget – without unit owners having to move out. Construction was contained by unique zip locking curtain walls; window treatments, floors and adjoining walls were meticulously restored. The KGD Advantage: Extensive experience from demolition to turnkey and knowledge of the permitting and construction process.
The installation process is labor-intensive, and meticulous preparations are required in advance to protect your home from potential damage. With KGD, and the right crews, this will be done professionally and with the least discomfort.
We offer a wide range of trades to make the necessary preparations before, during and after the window installation. We utilize custom heavy-duty dust barriers that are safely anchored floor to ceiling, wall to wall, with 8-foot zippers to isolate work areas from your home.
Note: Many clients choose to renovate and/or update other areas of their home in conjunction with the windows project
KGD INTERIORS COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING:
• Installed code-compliant hurricane/impact windows and secured permits.
• Worked with licensed and insured trades.
• Protected the client’s home, furnishings, and floors throughout the entire construction process. Took down all window treatments; cleaned, adjust, and re-install.
• Matched and restored wood, carpet, or stone floors.
• Repaired walls and ceilings after window placement.
• Moved and secured furnishings, paintings, accessories, etc.
• Reinstalled or updated alarm systems and/or add electric window treatments.